MENU

Slide

Monday, April 07, 2008



BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!

DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Sher: Huh? How old are you?
15, 16 can work at pub meh?

K: Hey babe, Hmm, It's not really special.
But i use Nivea's whitening foam with warm water,
And massage my face with Bio-Oil,
Then apply my eyegel, that's all!

I might be posting up a step by step makeup post
cos there's been quite a no of people asking about it! (:

DARK: Maybe you should refer to
nuffnang's website for the info dear! (:

Anon2056: Hahahas, That's not the point right.
Let's say a flat chested girl wears a low cut top.
Will anybody comment so much about it?
So if i'm gonna give a damn about how everybody thinks,
How could i lead a carefree life?
So i guess the answer to this is to just not bother.

Bao: I love husky too! I love sweeeeeets!
Awwww, you're so damn nice can~
Oh the SAF chalet is it?
Yeah luh, i expect it to be kinda scary at night luh.

Pricillia: Hey babe, I bought it at Valerie @ Vivocity.

Anon: Nope, I'm taking assignments on a freelance basis.
Photographers contact me directly. (:

Audrey: Yeah! Your hair was like super nice!
i wanted to tell you but i was shy! Hahahas.





I can't sleeeeeep!
Tomorrow is like my 1st day of class @ MDIS.
I've been lying in bed for 2 hours,
tossing around but i just can't sleep.

I'm such a nervous freak,
I'm nervous about going to a new schoooool.
Gosh, Such a kiddo right? :x

So, I'm gonna stay up and bloooooog.
Wish me goodluck for tomooooorrow!
Sigh, Wished that felicia was starting school
on the same day as i am, She's starting on the 14th!






Went to Agri's Birthday party at GoodWood Park Hotel
@ Thumper with Esther last night.
It was pretty fuuuuuun~

Thanks for inviting me to go along with you babe! (:
Will be updating the pictures in my next post.

And so, so so coincidentally,
My boy was having the wrapup party for the filming
of Invisible Children @ the poolside at GoodWood Park Hotel!
Around the same time somemore,
So he send me there too.





So after he's thing ended,
he came over to look for me @ Thumper,
stayed around for abit, Then we left for Clark Quey
to have a late dinner/supper.




Settled @ Nectarie for supper.



Camwhooooore with my boy! :D












Stupid spotlight. -.-
My roastbeef & tomatoes grilled sandwich,
Lemon Chamomile tea, Darling's waffle with mint icecream,
Hot vanillia which tasted like heaven!







My babies, Super cute can!




Peanut sleeping until very shiok!



Sweet meeko~






Just started watching this anime series, Keroro,
With boyf last week. It's super cute lah!
And if you're one who loves lame humor
it's def a good watch for you!


My favourite character: Tamama!

Cute right! Hahahahas.



And darling went to taka & bought the keroro figurines
he bought a tamama one for me cos i was whining
and whining non stop about how cute it is,
and i don't care and he have to go buy it to fix it for me!
LOL, Tamama!




And guess what! I slept for like 5 hours today,
because i was busy shopping online the whole night!
And i was dragged out of bed by mummy to go to church.

Gosh, she's always waking me up by poking my face
with my soft toys and stuff like that.
Or else she'll say weird stuff to
make me laugh until i wake up. -.-


And look the stuff i bought. :x


Super cute brolly.



2 sets of japanese bras:





Super cute too!


A silky nightie, And some thigh-high stockings.





After church, Darling came to church to fetch me to his place.

Bullied by me! You see, his head is like damn big loh,
*giggles* not i wanna say loh, But you see,
My hairband can't even fit on his head properly!


His car is like, my hanger, Hang my bangles here,
hang my necklace there. throw my earrings here,
hang my hairband there. Hahahahas.

And i like purposely honk his carhonk
when he's driving for fun!
I think the car infront of us is damn poor thing.
Always nvr do anything, then kena honk by me!




i was watching tv and i fell asleep @ my boy's place.
which is really rare = i'm really really tired.
I'm always really hyper & i can't take naps at all,
Even when i was a kid, i never ever take naps,
not even after taking those drousy medicine!
Still bouncy all over the place. Hahahas.

Had dinner and got my boyf to send me hooooome.



Blah, I'm blabbering.
i'm off to watch Episode 17 of It started with a Kiss 2.
Got to stay awake for another 3 hours
then i gotta prepare to go to schooool!





Got some of pictures of the
bikini shoot at Old Changi Hospital:













Oyasumi Nasai, Loves!

No comments: